Overall Team Award: ESWIM
Small Team Award: CREST
High Point Awards:
13 and Under Girls - Katrina Bellio (ESWIM)
13 and Under Boys - Russell Burton (GMAC)
14 Year Old Girls - Genevieve Sasseville (CYPS)
14 Year Old Boys - Joshua Liendo (NYAC)
15 Year Old Girls - Hanna Henderson (ESWIM)
15 Year Old Boys - Alexander Milanovich (ESWIM)
16 Year Old Girls - Kayla Sanchez (AAC/HPCO)
16 Year Old Boys - Colin Gagne (OAK)
17 and Over Girls - Kylie Masse (WEST)
17 and Over Boys - Javier Acevedo (AAC)
Para Women - Angela Marina (BRANT)
Para Men - Tyson MacDonald (WRMS) and Gordie Michie (STJJ)
Day 4 Highlights
- New 11-12 National Age Group Record for Katrina Bellio (ESWIM) in the 400 Free in 4:27.85! Old record was from 1990!
- Gordie Michie (STJJ) winning gold and setting a new S14 record in the 50 free in 26.10
- Angela Marina (BRANT) breaking her own S14 50 free record in 29.57
- New National Age Group Record for the OAK 11-12 boys in the 400 medley relay in 4:31.01. Congratulations to James Hume, Ethan Ma, Jack Li and Tom Clinton!
- Kylie Masse (WEST/UT) winning the 200 back in 2:08.10
Photo by Sean Baker
Day 3 Highlights
- Angela Marina (BRANT) broke the S14 100 free record in both prelims and finals, with a finals time of 1:04.69
- OAK 11-12 Boys broke the National Age Group record in the 200 Free Relay in 1:50.52
- TSC 15 and Over 200 Free Relay broke the Ontario Open record in 1:33.84
- Mabel Zavaros (OAK) going 2:12.04 in the 200 fly, just short of the Ontario record.
- Hannah Ellis (HAC) winning the 13 year old girls 100 free in 1:00.44 out of lane 8!
Photo by Scott Grant
Day 2 Highlights
- Joshua Liendo (NYAC) setting a new 13-14 boys Ontario record in the 100 fly in 56.49, just narrowly missing the National Age Group record
- Mabel Zavaros (OAK) had a triple individual medal night: silver in the 800 free in 17:01.44, which was a 52 second PB, gold in the 400 IM in 4:51.76, and then bronze in the 100 fly in 1:01.64
- Ethan Placek (WD/OSA) negative splitting the 15 year old 200 free to finish with the win in 1:57.03
- Hannah Cornish (USC) and Sara Moulson (OAK) for the closest individual finish of the night in the 200 free – with just 5/100ths separating the gold and silver medalists
- Mark Cox (MUSAC), winning to the 14 year old boys 400 IM in an 11 second best time of 4:48.59
Ontario swimmers are celebrating Canada's 150 birthday the best way they know how - with a weekend of fast swimming at the Toronto Pan Am Sports Centre for the Swim Ontario Summer Provincial Championships and AA Meet.
Day 1 Highlights:
- ESWIMs Katrina Bellio had an outstanding swim in the 800 free, touching in 9:14.75, just missing the Ontario 11-12 girls record held by her teammate and World Championships Team Member Olivia Anderson.
- Women's 100 back 17& Over 100 back saw 3 Olympians on the podium with Kylie Masse (WEST/UT) winning gold in 58.64, GGST's Kennedy Goss in 1:01.18 and TSC's Naomi Ruele in third, who was on the Botswana Olympic team this past summer.
- Russell Burton (GMAC) winning the 13 year old boys 100 Back by 4 seconds
- CREST's Benjamin Loewen dominating the 13 year old boys 200 Breast
- NYAC's 800 Free Relay coming from behind to win with a 1:56.24 closing leg by Joseph Atkinson